This mini documentary takes a look at how Elon Musk sees the world through a scientific and engineering mind - and how this fuels the businesses he has started. We will also take a look at how he taught himself about different industries: from banking (Paypal), to rocket engineering (SpaceX).
Elon Musk champions the use of physics as a way of thinking. And believes that more people should be innovating in manufacturing - to help build the city of the future. Rather than entering the finance, law, or internet based industries.
This video also takes a look at the 'reasoning from first principles' framework - which will allow anyone to view their world, personal and business, just like Elon.
Other topics covered in this video include:
• Elon Musk's book recommendations
• The books he read to help him start SpaceX
• How he joined a Mars society when he moved to LA, helping him start his new space venture
• Elon Musk's biography as a child - looking at his schooling, what he read, and how he viewed the world
• Elon Musk quotes - showing how he views the world through a scientific mind - showing why he started his own school, and Neuralink
• A look at his college days - when he would sell computer parts out of his dorm room, and building his own rocket kits when he was younger
• How he surrounds himself with smart people - which fast tracks his learning and education in new industries
• And the expectations when hiring people for SpaceX or Tesla
You must log in to post a comment.