Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence and the Basics of AI
This mini documentary takes a look at Elon Musk and his thoughts on artificial intelligence. Giving examples on how it is being used today - from Tesla cars to Facebook, and Instagram. And what the future of artificial intelligence has in store for us - from the risks and Elon Musk's Neuralink chip to robotics.
The video will also go over the fundamentals and basics of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Breaking down ai for beginners into simple terms - showing what is ai, along with neural nets.
Other topics covered in this video include:
• Elon Musk's motivation for building Neuralink, testing with pigs first before humans
• The risks of artificial intelligence and the ethics behind it
• How Tesla cars use artificial intelligence for autopilot (using cameras, sensors, and radar)
• Elon Musk's OpenAi company he started - acting as a research lab for ai
• The books Elon recommends for understanding artificial intelligence
• Breaking down the basic branches of ai (computer vision, speech recognition, natural language processing, pattern recognition, and machine learning)