From Warner Bros. Pictures comes “The Batman,” with director Matt Reeves (Planet of the Apes) at the helm and Robert Pattinson (Tenet, The Lighthouse, Good Time) starring as Gotham City’s vigilante detective, Batman, and billionaire Bruce Wayne.
Also in the star-studded ensemble as Gotham’s famous and infamous cast of characters are:
- Zoë Kravitz (Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Mad Max: Fury Road) as Selina Kyle.
- Paul Dano (Love & Mercy, 12 Years a Slave) as Edward Nashton.
- Jeffrey Wright (The Hunger Games) as the GCPD’s James Gordon.
- John Turturro (Transformers) as Carmine Falcone.
- Peter Sarsgaard (The Magnificent Seven, Black Mass) as Gotham D.A. Gil Colson.
- Barry Keoghan (Dunkirk) as Officer Stanley Merkel.
- Jayme Lawson (Farewell Amor) as mayoral candidate Bella Reál.
- Andy Serkis (Planet of the Apes, Black Panther) as Alfred.
- Colin Farrell (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Dumbo) as Oswald Cobblepot.
“The Batman” was written by Matt Reeves & Peter Craig. Reeves and Dylan Clark (Planet of the Apes) are producing the film, with:
- Simon Emanuel, Michael E. Uslan, Walter Hamada and Chantal Nong Vo serving as executive producers.
- Reeves’ behind-the-scenes creative team includes Oscar-nominated director of photography Greig Fraser (Lion, Dune) and his “Planet of the Apes” production designer, James Chinlund.
- William Hoy (Planet of the Apes)
- Tyler Nelson (Rememory)
- Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Dan Lemmon (The Jungle Book)
- Oscar-nominated SFX supervisor Dominic Tuohy (1917, Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker)
- Oscar-nominated sound mixer Stuart Wilson (1917 and the “Star Wars” franchise)
- Oscar-winning costume designer Jacqueline Durran (1917, Little Women, Anna Karenina)
- Glyn Dillon (the “Star Wars” franchise).
- David Crossman (1917 and the “Star Wars” franchise).
Hair and makeup designers:
- Zoe Tahir (No Time to Die, Spectre).
- Oscar-nominated makeup designer Naomi Donne (1917).
Based on characters from DC.
Batman was created by Bob Kane with Bill Finger.